Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My First Blog Award- The Liebster Award :)

Wow, I am so surprised and honored! I was nominated by The Non-Martha Momma for the Liebster Award!! Please go check her out! She has tons of awesome stuff!! 

The Liebster Award is an award given to Bloggers by other Bloggers! That makes it even more special!



Here are the Rules:


1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.


2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.


3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.


4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.


5. No tag backs.
My 11 Random Facts
1. I have three children, all of which are girls.
2. My birthday is in December
3. I'm what is called a, Twi-mom (Team Edward, baby!)
4. I graduated high school in 2005
5. I met my husband online
6. My favorite colors are blue, pink, green
7. I'm watching the finale of The Bachelor as I write this out
8. I love Pinterest
9. I am addicted to Facebook
10. I went to the Colorado State Championship as an Original Orator on Speech Team during my sophomore year of high school
11. I love Snickers bars.

My Questions from The Non-Martha Momma

  1. What do you do for a living (or are you a SAHM)? If you could do anything else at all, what would it be?  I am a SAHM to my wonderful girls and I love every minute of it. If I had to choose to do something else, I think I would like to do something in criminal psychology. I wanted to be an FBI Criminal Profiler for the longest time, but realized thats not an ideal profession when you have a family to take care of.
  2. Favorite ice cream flavor? Blue Bell Coffee. Yum!
  3. What's your hair color? Is it your natural color? If you were to dye it another color what color would it be? I am a blonde. I was born a blonde and I'll dye a blonde ;) I have dyed my hair various shades of blonde before, but I haven't dyed it in a very long time. Still a blonde though. If I had to choose a different color, I would probably try maybe a light red....like strawberry blonde! lol
  4. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? This question makes me think of The Notebook where Alli tells Noah "Say I'm a bird! Say I'm a bird!" lol. And no, I don't think I'd be a bird. I think I would be a bear. A Momma Bear. Who could get away with eating someone alive who tried to hurt my babies.
  5. Do you sleep with socks on or off? (I know...weird question, but my husband thinks I'm weird for always sleeping with socks, even in the dead of summer, so just curious) The only time I have ever slept with socks on is when I had Vicks Vapor Rub on the bottom of my feet in an attempt to control my horrible cough. (It totally worked, FYI!) Otherwise they're off like the horse races!
  6. Do you like board games? If so what are some of your favorites? I love board games! I like Sequence, Monopoly (but only if I'm playing with someone who pays attention), Sorry, Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Dominoes (does that count?)
  7. What time do you normally go to bed and what time do you normally wake up? Go to bed around 9:30-10:00 if my husband is home. If he's gone on business then its closer to 11:00-11:30. I wake up at all hours of the morning thanks to Baby A, but I "get up" at 7:00 am on school mornings and around 7:30-8:00 am the rest of the time.
  8. Are you having a hard time answering my questions, coming up with 11 random facts about you, and asking 11 questions to your nominees? The random facts took a little bit of thinking, the questions asked of me are easy peasy, and I haven't thought of 11 questions for my nominees just yet. That's next.
  9. Do you have a lucky number? 7 and 9
  10. Do you have any children? If so, how many and what ages? How many children (or how many more children) do you plan/want to have? I have three girls, ages (almost) 8, (almost) 4, and (almost) 4 months. I am 99% sure that we are done having kids, but I have always said I won't make the final decision until I am 30. I have four more years so who knows what could happen in that time frame.
  11. Favorite season? Fall. It was a toss up between Spring and Fall because the weather is similar. I chose Fall though because then I will have just gotten my daughter back from her summer vacation and have a long time until I have to share again. 
 My questions for my Nominees
  1. What state do you live in?
  2. Are you married? Single? Divorced? Widowed? Engaged? In a relationship?
  3. Have you ever had any surgeries?
  4. What is your biggest phobia? (note: not FEAR...phobia...something you know is unreasonable to be afraid of)
  5.  What is you favorite flavor of cupcake?
  6. What is your least favorite household chore? Why?
  7. Do you have any pets? What are they and what are their names?
  8. If you could change your name to anything besides your current name, what would you re-name yourself?
  9. Do you own or rent your home?
  10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  11. What's your sign?
My 11 Nominees

3 comments:

  1. Hi BreAnne and thank you so much!! I'll get right on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there and thanks so much will get right on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination!! I am also your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete